Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

Little up and new check :

1.161 active players on the week.

364 players are between lvl 1 and lvl 10,

it is 31,5 % of the players.
    Angehängte Grafiken
    Geändert von Thorfinlepourfendeur (30.08.2013 um 16:15 Uhr)

Leeroy Jenkins Heiner-S befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard

Hi Thorfinlepourfendeur,

we are aware, that there are many people playing Berserker in France. However, we in Germany do not plan the events of the foreign version of Gronenland.

Please contact the support of Berserker in France with any suggestions you may have for the game, or the proposal to do some ingame events.

Kind regards,
    Heiner-S

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

Hello Heiner-S,

Thank you for answer.

Ok, that will be a vary good idea to "propose to do ingame events".

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Thorfinlepourfendeur Beitrag anzeigen
    Little up and new check :

1.161 active players on the week.

364 players are between lvl 1 and lvl 10,

it is 31,5 % of the players.
    Now we are 1.113 players but it must be noticed that in our Ruhmeshalle, the players who haved account blocked since several weeks are in, so it must be less than 1.113.

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

1.026 players for the last 7 days.
    256 players between lvl 1 and lvl 10.
    => 24,95 %

There is a changing, the players with 10 xp and lvl 1 do not appear now.

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard Jajaja

Hallo,

Well, a war was in progress on Berserker in my Guild.
    The game was in lag progress also.
    Well, I have the idea to see the fights in War Menu.
    I click on a fight in the left for details and I saw this :

Another snapshot referenced "7sla" on ImageSchocks.

Wiki1, Stufe1, oki, oki.
    We, still, do not have a complete Wiki on Berserker.
    You, now, have not a Wiki in progress.

Jajaja, ein Stufe1 below :

Thanks for attention and have a good game.

Thorfin.

* The Dupondt come from an Astérix version.
    Geändert von Thorfinlepourfendeur (21.09.2013 um 07:44 Uhr)

Jungspund thorfinlepourfendeur befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Heiner-S Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Thorfinlepourfendeur,

we are aware, that there are many people playing Berserker in France. However, we in Germany do not plan the events of the foreign version of Gronenland.

Please contact the support of Berserker in France with any suggestions you may have for the game, or the proposal to do some ingame events.

Kind regards,
    Heiner-S

Now, you are the Support of Berserker in France.

I hope that Eagy will not read this thread, she is so s....wag and also Boulvay's Gang :

"
    oh sie schön sind
    oh sie schnell laufen
    sie sind die Elite unserer Herden
    meuuuuhhhh
    "
    Geändert von thorfinlepourfendeur (14.07.2014 um 22:11 Uhr)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVFRSvG9kbw

Eingeweihter Ausweider Supermantana befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von thorfinlepourfendeur Beitrag anzeigen
    Now, you are the Support of Berserker in France.
    You are totally right: looki France is closed, so the leading developer team is new support for the french server. And that is the GERMAN SUPPORT.
    BUt you are also totally wrong. Because the german support is not doing his work at the german server (without little excepions), so why should they work for the french server?
    Ja, so kann es gehen.
    Auch wenn man lächelt kommt es schlimmer.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Supermantana Beitrag anzeigen
    You are totally right: looki France is closed, so the leading developer team is new support for the french server. And that is the GERMAN SUPPORT.
    BUt you are also totally wrong. Because the german support is not doing his work at the german server (without little excepions), so why should they work for the french server?

Hallo Supermantana,

Yes, I know, you are not the first to tell me that german server could be better managed and with a correct support. You confirm it. And your last question is clever.

Well, qa@looki.com answered to this question on 1st July :

Dear player, the servers were migrated in may due to problems we were experiencing with our previous data center. All servers have been moved to a better, more modern and reliable data center upon decision of nextidea. This has nothing to do with the situation of Looki France.
    The Playzo games (Desert Operations, Wargame, Romadoria) and Enjoy games (BErserker) are from now on operated by Looki Publishing GmbH, an online gaming publisher based in Germany. Support is always answered in the language that it was received, thanks to an international team of professionals.
    French tickets will be always answered in French and the French servers will be attended as they always were with a slight difference : we're expecting a higher level of satisfaction and dedication from our new team.
    Nothing has been "premeditated" as you mentioned, and for your games it is just a new management taking care of them.
    We are putting all our efforts and energy to keep them running and to offer you a better game experience.

Du kannst alle Tickets von dir jederzeit hier einsehen:
    http://www.looki.de/support/view.php...&pass=vhAOwasC

For sure, staff and support will make communication, action and information now on Berserker.
    My question still remains Heiner-S.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von thorfinlepourfendeur Beitrag anzeigen

... This has nothing to do with the situation of Looki France.
    The Playzo games (Desert Operations, Wargame, Romadoria) and Enjoy games (BErserker) are from now on operated by Looki Publishing GmbH, an online gaming publisher based in Germany. Support is always answered in the language that it was received, thanks to an international team of professionals.
    French tickets will be always answered in French and the French servers will be attended as they always were with a slight difference : we're expecting a higher level of satisfaction and dedication from our new team.
    Nothing has been "premeditated" as you mentioned, and for your games it is just a new management taking care of them.
    We are putting all our efforts and energy to keep them running and to offer you a better game experience.

For sure, staff and support will make communication, action and information now on Berserker.
    My question still remains Heiner-S.
    Salut Thorfin.
    Did You get any answer from suport till the german support team is on start?
    Are you more satisfied and dedicated?
    That would be a great relief for me, but it also would be a great wonder, because the support of german GL is nothing less then satisfying or dedicating.

But as allways, yesterday, they promised to be better in future and do more for the game.
    I hoope it will not be like allways: An empty promise.
    Or they have an other impression of future then we have. Future can also be in 2 Years

hope you are fine

super
    Geändert von Supermantana (16.07.2014 um 08:06 Uhr)
    Ja, so kann es gehen.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Supermantana Beitrag anzeigen
    Salut Thorfin.
    Did You get any answer from suport till the german support team is on start?
    Are you more satisfied and dedicated?
    That would be a great relief for me, but it also would be a great wonder, because the support of german GL is nothing less then satisfying or dedicating.

But as allways, yesterday, they promised to be better in future and do more for the game.
    I hoope it will not be like allways: An empty promise.
    Or they have an other impression of future then we have. Future can also be in 2 Years

hope you are fine

super
    Hallo Super,

I had send a ticket same day to claim an information by Looki Publishing to the players about all of this, it seems to be the first thing to do, and there was no answer since 15 days and no official announce since.

Maybe it is on the way to be done, or not, I let other french players to take informations by their own.

It will be necesssary to change the rules or versions in Berserker. With the actual rules of arena, and gold/gain, the vicious effect is that over time there are no warriors to fight with. So, new players can not find opponents, and so learn from game etc... Adding that the guilds mainly make no recruiting. And for players higher leveled, lack of news (free arena etc...).

Yes Super... I agree...

Have a nice day

[IMG][/IMG]
    Geändert von thorfinlepourfendeur (16.07.2014 um 18:54 Uhr)

Leeroy Jenkins

Community-Pattric befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast Benutzerbild von Community-Pattric

Standard

Hallo zusammen,

es ist richtig dass der französische Support nach Deutschland verlegt wird, jedoch bleibt der Support direkt bei Looki und wird nicht von uns betrieben. Wir werden weiterhin nur die deutschen Spielwelten unterstützen und es wird sich daran nichts ändern. Wie genau der Support dann für die französische Welt aussehen wird kann ich nicht genau sagen. Aber ich hoffe etwas zur Aufklärung beigetragen zu haben.

Gruß,
    Community-Pattric

Hello Community.

Indeed the support for the French Gronenland-server will be done from Germany in the future, but it will stay with Looki.de directly and will not be maintained by us, playzo.de. We only support the German Server and will continue to do so. How exactly the support for the French server will be is beyond my knowledge, but I hope I could at least somewhat clarify the situation.

Kind Regards,
    Community-Pattric

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Community-Pattric Beitrag anzeigen

Indeed the support for the French Gronenland-server will be done from Germany in the future, but it will stay with Looki.de directly and will not be maintained by us, playzo.de.
    That is strange in 2 of your statements.
    First: you say, support will be that meens in furture, but looki france closed in june, so why is there no support yet????
    Second: it will be done bei looki.de, not by us, you say, but under your name, your identifyer says: "looki-moderator"????
    We only support the German Server and will continue to do so. How exactly the support for the French server will be is beyond my knowledge, but I hope I could at least somewhat clarify the situation.
    It was an information, but it was no help, because nothing is clear for the french server since one month.

That is like it is allways, isnt it?
    To slow, to late, to little

But thank you for trying
    Ja, so kann es gehen.

Standard

Hallo zusammen,

es ist richtig dass der französische Support nach Deutschland verlegt wird, jedoch bleibt der Support direkt bei Looki und wird nicht von uns betrieben. Wir werden weiterhin nur die deutschen Spielwelten unterstützen und es wird sich daran nichts ändern. Wie genau der Support dann für die französische Welt aussehen wird kann ich nicht genau sagen. Aber ich hoffe etwas zur Aufklärung beigetragen zu haben.

Gruß,
    Community-Pattric

Hello Community.

Indeed the support for the French Gronenland-server will be done from Germany in the future, but it will stay with Looki.de directly and will not be maintained by us, playzo.de. We only support the German Server and will continue to do so. How exactly the support for the French server will be is beyond my knowledge, but I hope I could at least somewhat clarify the situation.

Kind Regards,
    Community-Pattric
    Hallo Pattric,

Danke schön for your answer and for purpose to have further informations about situation.

Ok, the Support will be in Germany, with a staff with several languages. Ok. That's clear.

But what about events, or updates for example ?

Is it Looki Publishing/Support to make them ? Or for players to ask them ? Looki publishing/Support will do bug fixes ?

Because with the qa@looki.com answer it is said that there will be a Staff on Berserker. Players are waiting for informations... Natural, no ?

Well, thank you, hoping having soon news on Berserker

Standard

Ausrufezeichen Wichtige Informationen zum laufendem Wikinger!

Seid gegrüßt, tapfere Wikinger und Schildmaiden!

Ich kann verkünden dass es am 05.08.2014 endlich soweit ist und wir mit dem laufendem Wikinger Live gehen werden. Zeitgleich werden die Beta- sowie die Flash-Version abgeschaltet. Da im Vorfeld aber alle aktuellen Daten von diesen übertragen wurden und wie gewohnt zur Verfügung stehen werden, wird man nur am Interface erkennen das sich etwas was geändert hat. Das heißt, alle Daten wie Stufe, Items, Gold, Gildenausbauten etc. sind aus den alten Versionen 1:1 übertragen worden.

Zu Beginn wird man automatisch im Classic-Modus starten, um den Spielern die lange dabei sind zu zeigen dass man es wie gewohnt spielen kann und ein Gefühl der Vertrautheit zu geben. Wenn jemand die vollen Funktionen des laufenden Wikingers kennenlernen mag muss er diesen Modus manuell verlassen.

Es werden auch neue Items zur Verfügung stehen und diese werden bei den Händlern erwerbbar sein. Zu Beginn wird es zwar nur neue Gegenstände bis Stufe 320 geben und dann auch noch keine neuen Schwerter und Äxte, diese, sowie andere Gegenstände der Stufe 300+ werden nach und nach hinzugefügt. Selbstverständlich wird dazu auch die Levelgrenze bis auf die Stufe 320 erhöht, damit diese auch genutzt werden können. Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen auch eine Roadmap veröffentlichen, in der einsehbar ist, wann welches Update kommen wird und was darin geplant ist. Ich werde auch spätestens nächste Woche nochmal ein Video, in dem ich die neuen Features vorstellen möchte, veröffentlichen und damit auch vielen „alten“ Spielern zeigen, dass viele der Bedenken so nicht gerechtfertigt waren und sind.

Gruß,
    Community-Pattric

Geändert von Community-Pattric (17.07.2014 um 08:07 Uhr)

Oo is it the next version I have seen some views ?
    Heroo gave us a link on Berserker...

It seems to be quite interesting, more open world, it reminds me Ultima saga + pvp I guess.
    Would you implement this on Berserker ?

And... Playzo = Enjoy Games Gmbh ??

+ Auf Thema antworten
Seite 3 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte
(Cluster: web3 - Sprache: de)
zur Empire Universe 2 Homepage