Länder
Deutschland
Weitere Looki-Spiele
Login
    Spam-Lehrling ArtemisEntreri befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast Benutzerbild von ArtemisEntreri

Standard

Good idea thorfin, i like it :-))
    Update vom 07.02.2012 = ²
    R.I.P. Gronenland

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Ulli_Support Beitrag anzeigen
    Leider haben wir auf die Aktionen vom franz. Support keinerlei Einfluss, d.h. jeder Server hat sein eigenes Team. Dieses Team entscheidet für den Server, welche Events und welche Änderungen in das Spiel eingebaut werden und welche nicht. Wir können den Kollegen höchstens eine Information geben, jedoch können wir ihnen nicht vorschreiben, was sie ins Spiel einzubauen haben.

Bezüglich der Updates, in diesem Fall ist Deutschland immer der Vorreiter was die Updates angeht, erst danach kommen die anderen Länder, d.h. im Klartext, mögliche Fehler bzw. Neuerungen werden immer später als im deutschen Server eintreffen. Daher kann es durchaus sein, dass in Deutschland kein Fehler mehr existiert, allerdings aber noch in anderen Ländern.

I regret to inform you, that we have no influence on the support for the French server – i.e.: Every server has it’s own team. This team decides for each individual server, which events and changes are implemented into the game, and which not. Because of this we are only able to give the colleagues information, but cannot dictate them which changes to implement into the game on their server.

Concerning updates: In this issue the German server has always been the primary server; after this server, the servers of the other countries follow. This means, that fixes for possible errors or updates are always a bit later on foreign servers than on the German ones. This means, that there some error may already be fixed here, but can still be found elsewhere.

Hello,

No, you are responsible in Playzo with the development in French Server.

The development staff is in Deutschland. French team have asked to you for bug fixing and I think the limit is overcrossed : after several months.

So, a simple question : When the bugs will be cleared by deutsch developers ?

Why keep going bug cheating on one of your server ?

Thanks.

Hmm, can you imagine a Berserker Version with no quests actualization and no events ???
    Will you play to a game like this ?
    Will you play to a game in which you must know a foreign language to be performant ?

Thorfìn.
    Geändert von Thorfinlepourfendeur (17.04.2012 um 17:08 Uhr)

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

Ooh, and I forgot, may be you will some difficulties to have an answer from Berserker Admin... he did not connect to the game since 24/02/12...
    So, I really hope that you have another contact in this game, if it is not the case we are in great trouble

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

Nn nn, I remind now, it is no use you contact the Admin who left Berserker's game,
    You just have to talk with the President of Looki France when he is in Germany, that will be the best for sure.

BANNED MisterBubbles befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast Benutzerbild von MisterBubbles

Standard Answer

Hello Thorfinlepourfendeur,

No, you are responsible in Playzo with the development in French Server.
    It's right, that we are develop for gronenland, but you want support help from the french support, but we are not the support for the french server. In this case, you have to contact the french team.

Nn nn, I remind now, it is no use you contact the Admin who left Berserker's game,
    So this means, you had not talked with support, cause you don't find them ingame? Please do me a favor and explain to me.

Regards,
    Mr. Bubbles

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

Hello Mr.Bubbles,

I notice that you are a moderator.

The situation is very simple.

The french Support when he is contacted about the V2 Update says that all is ok.
    This is not, but it is their answer.

When the french Support is informed by bugs in game or bugs cheating, their answer is that they will contact developers and do the necessary.

3 months after, it is the same.
    Between I have phoned to Playzo who said me that they will contact french Support (2 months ago).
    Result => no answer on my e-mail address and no modifications in game.

So ? French Support is informed. Playzo Support has got the information.
    But nothing is done by the german developers to make necessary.
    French Support can not do something for the bugs, it is the task of german developers.

[EDIT] : PS : I have give to french Support ALL descriptions for the bugs and games lacks by tickets.

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

? An Admin to handle with ?

Thorfinlepourfendeur
    Gast

Standard

Hello Mr.Bubbles,

You are quite useless in there and in this discussion.
    I explain you the situation and you do not answer so please leave away any points of this.

So, when will we have a FRENCH GAME ?
    When will we have a french list for the items ?

Several months after IT IS THE SAME.

You was just waiting the visit from Maltor to do an partial update, is this a way to handle ?
    Geändert von Thorfinlepourfendeur (18.08.2012 um 08:35 Uhr)

BANNED MisterBubbles befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast Benutzerbild von MisterBubbles

Standard Answer

Hello Thorfinlepourfendeur,

Im sorry, I will check this for you and give you informations via PN. Please stay calm. Thank you.

Regards,
    Bubbles

Jungspund SowiloSigel befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast Benutzerbild von SowiloSigel

Standard What this Höle ??

Halo,

I would like to know how many slots are available at the beginning in the bag please ?

I this a bug that we can buy so much items ??

Thanks.
    Angehängte Grafiken

Möchtegern Visha befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast Benutzerbild von Visha

Standard

It is normal, that you can save this count of items in one bag =)

The count of the bags from beginning are depending to your register date.

After a specific update, you get only one bag. Before this update you get 2 bags cause all users had a potion bag in this moment. Thats all.
    but i cant say WHEN this update was done

Greetings
    Visha

Jungspund SowiloSigel befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast Benutzerbild von SowiloSigel

Standard

Hello Visha,

Thanks a lot for your answer

My player creation is from the 12 november 2012....

Well, I thought that with the "Rucksack" competence there was a limitation for items in the bag, it is different as I see.

By clicking on "2.1.5a" on Gronenland page at the bottom, there is the listing of updates...

Thank you Visha, have a nice game !

Standard

Hello MisterBubbles,

I saw this :

http://www.looki.de/forum/offizielle...nd_461928.html

Don't you know that we are 1.400 players on Berserker ?

We have also ideas for the game, and needs for following too.

It was for your information.

Standard ...

Halo,

Screenshot from Berserker France, "mentions légales"
    Angehängte Grafiken

Standard

Today :

1.333 active players on the week.

375 players are between lvl 1 and lvl 10,

it is 28,1 % of the players !

Hmm, when will we have an Event for these low leveled players, and also an Event for older players.
    During 3 years, french servor only had 1 Event Quests.

+ Auf Thema antworten
Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte
(Cluster: web3 - Sprache: de)
zur Empire Universe 2 Homepage